Friday

family fun














this is kelly grace, a dallas blake, when she was just a baby-baby. she turns 1 on july 15th but we get to celebrate with her tomorrow! happy birthday kelly!


we're maxing out our family fun capacity this summer. it started off with the cruise with my parents, then a week of auntie jim's hilarious stories, now we're entering in to 4th of july weekend with the dallas blakes and my brother coming back to the states for a month. i think we'll round off the summer with a week in colorado with my whole family and then in november we'll have a baby. and in between are birthdays and anniversaries and more birthdays. it reminds me of something my mom told me before i got married: you don't just marry the man, you marry the family. and thank god i have great in-laws. they're as loud, funny, and good looking as my family. so way to go blakes for being so great. i can't believe i have two amazing families. i may be spoiled... no comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iliketopoop.