Monday

in the last five days i've:

had both babies poop on me in the same day
watched wyatt projectile vomit while sitting on tom's lap
bathed wyatt at least 6 times in one day
washed wyatt's sheets a dozen times
reswaddled cassidy in the middle of the night more times than i care to count
gagged because of my son's poop
thrown up myself
rinsed some form of excrement out of every member of our family's clothes (except yuma's?)
listened to wyatt cry more than i thought was possible
watched wyatt eat a banana while dancing while sitting on tom's lap
let wyatt watch television (9pm and nacho libre was on...harmless, right?)
slept and not slept
asked for God's mercy multiple times every day

having sick babies is the pits.

5 comments:

bri-bri said...

that sounds pretty.

Galadriel Thompson said...

Man oh man oh man! Let me know how I can help, I'll try and fit it through the mail slot or something.

Just kidding. I hope you guys are feeling better. I'm sending some love and prayers your way.

Thanks for your oh so nice compliments about the Sunday paper article. Keep it and hang it! I would love nothing more than to walk into your house and see it on your fridge of fame. I kind of feel like one of your kids or something. My drawing is on your fridge and now my social recognition is too!

Joseph said...

Ugh - Blogger ate my comment, so I will repost an abbreviated one...

Has Yuma barfed yet?

Tom and Leah said...

no barf on the part of yuma, although that reminds me of barf from 'spaceballs' -- half man half mog. "i'm my own best friend."

Joseph said...

a new word for Websters?

"wyarf" - the act of wyatt barfing