Sunday

tom and i took the kids to highlands, north carolina. some of our generous family have a home in the mountains and blessed us with this opportunity to get away. i've been filled with mixed emotions; the time together is wonderful and yet the reason we are here is painful. wyatt and cassidy are such fun, beautiful, smart children is a gift, which makes it hard to think about what our family would look like with zeke. i'm constantly healing every day, but sometimes it feels like i'm not making any progress at all.
*thanks to maas for letting us borrow her camera.


9 comments:

Lauren Blake said...

great to see pictures of your little cuties since I miss them so much here and to hear how your precious heart is doing. praying for you guys and missin you. mastin street isn't the same without you.

Allison said...

I agree with Lauren. Love you.

A. Maasen said...

awe look at my cute roommates!! So had some interesting fun with the dogs. Step in what could be vomit/pee at the bottom of the stairs - awesome! Then as i was cleaning i had to sprint to the bathroom (mind you I just did a leg workout) and then I puked - hit the toilet though. Then I gave Yuma her pill in some cheese, she took it and I thought she ate it..nope dropped it in the 'dining room' and BAM harley ate it!
I miss you guys but I am praying for all of you.

jdmartin said...

I see a little Leah smile in Cassie . . . there can't be too many of those in this world. Love you all. Heart, mind and prayer are with you.

Anonymous said...

I think Maasen's comment is HILARIOUS. I can hear her voice inflection even though it's written.

Paul

Allison said...

I love you and your faimly so much.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.