Monday

what adventures we've had. this weekend i decided enough is enough, no more diapers. and viola, cassie agreed with me. i started her off in what you might call training pants, something like underwear with a little more cloth to absorb some but not all of the pee. she had three accidents on friday but on saturday she started to get the hang of it and realized it wasn't so scary to pee in the potty. and sunday morning she came into our room andn woke us up saying "i have to go potty." she put the "potty sitter" on the toilet, moved the stool, dropped her drawers and peed. all the while tom and i layed in bed staring at each other. not only that, but her diaper was dry from a whole night. since then she had one half poop accident (i caught her in the act and she finished on the toilet) and no pee problems. she'll be moving on to underwear soon!
there's nothing as cute as kids wearing underwear and if the internet wasn't so creepy and a little more private i would post some photos of their skinny bums in undies, but you'll have to settle for these.

6 comments:

bri-bri said...

they are so big!

Lauren Blake said...

Way to go Cassie!!!!!!!!!!! Please teach your cousin Noah. Love those Lee jean on Wyatt. And Leah you are right I have seen your kids in underwear and they are pretty stinkin cute.

Maeret said...

nice representation of the Merriam economy... as the World Headquarters of Lee jeans happens to be Merriam. I like your style...
p.s. your kids are so cute I'm beside myself!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

diaper-free is blog material!

Paul

Maasen said...

MAN my roommates are cute!! I am blessed!
I love Wyatt's face in the running one - mostly because I have seen it lots, super fun.

justjess said...

Wooohooo! So exciting. I'm so happy for her...and YOU!