Wednesday

There's a lot to update you on, mostly just little odds and ends.

I will start with the patio chairs. Tom did not like the white arms so he spray painted those and then we assembled the chairs. They spent some time in our living room and got a lot of use before we moved them to the sunporch for Winter. We look forward to many evenings enjoying the glider on the front patio. The irony of the glider is that Tom only wanted to get it, and no individual chairs. Maasen insisted (correctly) that we get some individual seating since sharing the glider with Tom seemed a bit awkward. Apparently Big Cassie feels the same way about sharing the two-seater.




This is Tom telling Maasen he's waiting to share the glider with her, just to make her feel awkward. Not really...
Thanks Gigi and Papo for a great patio set. I'm looking forward to Tom finishing the little chairs so it's complete. Oh, and some sunshine and flowers.

6 comments:

cass said...

I will not be sitting in the glider unless it's with lil'cass.

-J- said...

i dont understand what all the ruckus is about... there is plenty of space on that glider! Tom and I fit just fine.

mountain girl said...

Haha! So funny. Love the one of Tom and Jeremy!

Maasen said...

Nice post. I really like the picture of Tom pointing...funny..somehow I think I have seen him make that face before.
It wasn't really ever about the space that is available on the glider - it was more about the fact that I should probably not be sitting next to Tom on the glider on the front "porch" (what do we call that area anyway? - front slate?) by ourselves, sort of inappropriate. So my vote was for some chairs also so that I would not end up sitting on the front steps again!
This addition to 6860 does make me more excited for spring and summer. Thanks Bev & Rod!

Carlye said...

I love the glider and I laughed SO hard at this post!!

(I did, however, feel bad for my sis seeing her looking timid next to my brother...who looked oddly like he won...something?)

justjess said...

So cute. Love the gliders, love the pictures, love the post.