Monday

i'm catching some flak for not posting, seems lauren's enthusiasm is making me look bad. since i haven't come up with something cute like "chicago through noah's eyes" (check out 'the littlest blake' link) you'll have to settle for a little giddy-up at wyatt & cass's. here they are in all their cowpoke-ness. they love eachother that's for sure.





when i have a minute that i'm not working on the tile or editing countless pictures or designing a wedding album or feeding the kids or actually hanging out with friends (yahoo!) then i'll add more. i've got comments on "in defense of food" and "holy cow" as well as "copernicus and the jews" so look out. hopefully there will be some readers thoughts on that. but enjoy the cuteness that comes in tiny packages that eat gobs more than you'd ever think. and thanks for being good people.

6 comments:

cass said...

oh my goodness, i think wyatt looks SO much like you in that first picture!

Lauren Blake said...

your right leah, Cassidy definately needs to wear the hat not noah. He is going for the David Beckham look anyways per your suggestion.

Susan said...

I just had a flashback of my childhood as I looked at the picture of Wyatt "dressing up" Cassidy in cowboy gear and then proudly looking on as she showed off for the camera. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

Susan said...

Just FYI, I'm an S. I couldn't say no to the blogging peer pressure.

Anonymous said...

There are sooooooooooooooooo cute!!-Mima

justin & jacklynn said...

hahaha, susan you crack me up!!

love the pics leah!