Thursday

for a while i put real lemon in my water to spice up the no coke routine. the kids thought this was a fabulous new drink and begged to try lemons. not in their own water to drink, but straight, undiluted lemons to suck on. they asked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHQz5mwa1Ls

sorry you can't watch it directly here. i don't know what's wrong with my technology skills. i can't get it loaded. trust me, this is worth checking out. and while you're there you should check out the older videos. wow, we laughed a lot.

3 comments:

Allison said...

That's awesome. Their faces are so funny, and then they kept eating them!

Susan said...

Hilarious. I didn't know their cute, innocent little faces could contort like that.

the fab 4 said...

very funny. pricelss faces.
-james
"that video was so funny, my face was like, oooohhhh."
-abbie