Wednesday

Have you ever talked with someone that you hadn't spoken with in a week or so and they ask, "What have you been up to?"

This happened several times in the last few days and I know I've been doing stuff, but not much to really talk about. Or to post about, as seen by my lack of posting and updating the photo of the day. In fact, I'm missing a few days there. I think I must have been doing a lot and I didn't take time to realize what I was living through. But again, not much of it seems noteworthy. However, I will post some photographs of the day-to-day on Mastin Street.

I've emerged from the cloud and if someone could tell me what I've been doing the last week that would be really helpful.
little chef

this never gets old

just like olivia in venice

big enough bite?

gelato padre

another round of old maid

planting little rose moss seeds

4 comments:

justjess said...

Oh thanks for the update. Those are some great pics. So, let's see, you've been on a walk, worked on your plants, went to get yummy gelato, went to a softball game, made dinner more than once and been a great mom, wife and friend through it all. Whew, you must be exhausted!

Lauren Blake said...

Oh yeah and you cooked tacos for 30 people Sunday night and it was sooooooo good. Cassie and noAh got their own librAry cards and went to story time At the library. By the way the pics of cass are great she is such a delight

Kait said...

amen on the goodness of the tacos! and i like how lauren randomly capitalizes "A's" in the middle of words. seems trendy...

all you picture people inspire me to get better at taking them. i jsut usually hate to interrrupt the moment in order to capture it.

Carlye said...

Can I just say I daydreamed about your tacos the other day? Is that bad? I am telling myself it's not...
Thinking of you and enjoying these great pictures - that little gal of yours is just FULL of personality! Of course her mama and papa aren't lacking in that department either! :-)