Tuesday

here's an assignment. our friend maasen is an avid reader of the blog network. whilst encouraging her to blog herself, she commented, "i don't have a name." she said if i came up with a name then she would blog (oh that it was this easy to get everyone to blog) this theme of needing a name seems to be a common problem. i've been informed that tom doesn't like to comment on other people's blogs because it comes up as "tom & leah" and most people assume it's me. i stole his name, essentially. canoeamericana was his idea.

1) what's a good name for maasen's blog?
2) should i give tom his blogspot back and find my own? will it really change anything?

3 comments:

jdmartin said...

Names for the blog . . .
the maasenic temple
a reader's reville
stuff I think about
salome says

I'm just winging it . . . and although I know that you and Tom are completely individualistic, I rarely refer to you as anything but "Tom and Leah" so . . .

Did you (leah) take some kind of drug? I've never seen so much posting!

Susan said...

Hmm. . .Maasen's Mark, Maasen's Mutterings, Peace Out, I Like to Type. . .

Tom and Leah said...

good names ladies! we'll keep a list going and see if the miss maasen herself has a preference.