Sunday

Yesterday while the guys golfed Susan, team Cass and I went to the Blue River. We found a great spot that required brave maneuvering downhill, little Cass in arms, flip flops on Susan's feet. It was worth the awkward trek, both up and down hill. I found some beautiful stones that will be a nice reminder of the day.

                                           
Little Warrior Cassidy, she loved every minute in the cold cold water. This was one of the glorious days that rain didn't interrupt our outing.
 A great place to splash and play. Big Cass went way out and swam around. She rode the tide back to us, and returned like an ice cube. It took her a while to warm back up.
The perfect playground: Little loved gathering rocks, turning the big rocks into challah.
Though a bit dark I like this photo: Team Cass getting in the deep end. Little is monkeying around a bit, which isn't so surprising.
I couldn't resist adding this one. Eliana didn't think she wanted her picture taken but then I smiled at her and she changed her mind.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you took pictures. They almost do it justice. A good adventure and memory.

Lauren Blake said...

the beauty of the L-rd screams out in these pictures of nature and in little cass

Kait said...

I busted out laughing when I saw that pic of eliana and her mama! pretty good...

Carlye said...

this just warms my heart. thank you for all the posts while you've been away. i'm praying daily for you all. MUCHO love. :)