Wednesday

Cassidy's Camera Time

Cassidy took the camera for a few moments and photographed points of interest. In her words...
"I wanted to do the chair because I just like taking pictures and I just wanted to take a
picture of the rocking chair, that's why."

"Your pants, um skirt. Your skirt, I just took a picture of. That's just why."

"The doggie I did for, I like it. I did it because I really like. Dogs are fun. Smile."

"I did it because I just thought about taking it, that's why."
 
"I did it because I like flowers and flowers are pretty. I just love flowers. Smile, spell smile."

"I like tigers and I just wanted to do tigers. So I just took a picture of it."
And here she is, the artist herself. Pretty good self portrait. "I like smiling."

She kept telling me to write the word "smile" at the end; I'm not sure what that's about. But this is how she sees her life. If only I could be a fly on the wall at school...

5 comments:

Lauren Blake said...

great job on the pictures little Cass and the commentary is very helpful and insight on your artistic len. My favorite one is the last one of your sweet SMILE.

Stephanie Griggs said...

This is just the greatest. I'm so glad you write things down that she says. And I'm so glad you thought about sharing it as a blog. It makes me feel like i get to hang around the tblakes house :)

Allison said...

I love this. Maybe I can start telling people, "That's why".

Carlye said...

I cannot express how much I love this post. Tell Cassidy that she is on her way to a great artistic future. Why? Because that's why. Smile.

justjess said...

"That's why" is my absolute favorite, of course after her beautiful face. I love that beautiful face. She makes my life good, just because she's in it...that's why!