Monday

On the road

Some of the best conversations happen over the open road. This last week I got to ride with little Hadassah in the back of the van, and she gabbed my ear off. She knew she had a captive audience. She had been talking for a while before I decided I should get my camera out. And she didn't stop once I turned it off. Sorry it's not much to look at, but her little voice is so enjoyable.
Her vocab is a little limited (she's only 18 months) but she's quite the mimicker. She kept talking about her shoes (shocker!) and we couldn't find them. And then we did.

Little Miss Cassidy spent the week exploring silly puddy and all it's fun possibilities. I couldn't resist getting it on camera -- watch how she helps roll the puddy with her mouth.

3 comments:

Kait said...

all the rockrohr kids agree after watching these together... the blakes families make cute babies! well done.

Lauren Blake said...

Remember you are one of her safe places. She was pro sly just pouring out her heart to you like I do and then at the end said there it is

Lauren Blake said...

Got to love to auto check on the iPod pro sly was for probably