Friday

Everything's Archies

Cassidy has discovered the world of Hulu (hulu.com) and now she wants to watch "The Archie Show" everyday. I'm trying to keep it to a minimum, but she enjoys it so much it's hard to say no. And they're not spooky or dirty, although Reggie is no longer known as "that guy in green" and is instead "that mean guy". Cassidy prefers the girls and Hot Dog (she named the dog EJ got her at World's of Fun "Hot Dog"), but I think she secretly likes Jughead too because he's silly.

Here's the real song: http://www.televisiontunes.com/Archie_Show_(The).html

And here's Cassidy rocking it out on her own. The words get a bit confusing, but she learned it on her own. Does this mean she's watching it too often?

7 comments:

Lauren Blake said...

So that is what Noah was talking about when he kept saying hot dog the other day....
Keep singing cassie it makes me smile

cass said...

when are you going to put a bird on it?

Tom and Leah said...

You already took care of that for me. Thanks!

justjess said...

You crazy girls you can't put a bird on that. However I have watched it 3 times already. LOOOOVE IT!

Susan said...

I've never watched the show, but I had a few years as a kid when I was really into the Archie comic books they sell at the grocery store. It figures that if our kids would be interested in something we had back in the day, they'd have to experience it through something like hulu.

Carlye said...

can I just say what a delight she is? wow. :)

jdmartin said...

This will certainly date me, but I LOVED the Archies. Favorite song: "Sugar, Sugar." Ah, honey, honey...