Thursday

Just in time

In case you missed it, this is from my Photo Journey on Tuesday, the 22nd. (If you want to take a look at past photography, then take a gander at my "Look" page.)

Good thing I took a photo of the orchid when I did. It opened yesterday and has quickly progressed into a strikingly beautiful bloom. Sorry the quality of the photos don't do it justice. I'm still trying to figure out the settings and no natural light really hurts a picture.

This thing is gorgeous; a great 'sale table' find at Family Tree. Thanks, Honey!
Here it is Wednesday
Here it is today, Thursday

7 comments:

Kait said...

wow!

Susan said...

Beautiful. Have you been giving it food or just watering it?

Tom and Leah said...

Just watering. I don't know what food to feed it. Cassie sent me a link to a woman who has an orchid and she was acting like it's not so hard to have one. I think it's after they've bloomed that you need to know what you're doing. At that time I will consult BC.

justjess said...

It's gorgeous! They are my favorites. I was excited about my own photo journey with the paper whites. It's so fun. Thanks for sharing your beautiful flower with us, it brightened my day.

Kait said...

feed it turkey bacon.

tom said...

wow! who gave you that great gift? they must know your love language. i'm sure whoever it was had to be thinking about you when you weren't around and decided to show you that they love you so much that they wanted to bless you with that gorgeous orchid because you are such a beautiful woman.

Allison said...

I'm glad you shared. It is beautiful. How long does the bloom last?